- Ovarian cancer is the deadliest of all gynecologic cancers. Survival rates have changed little in 35 years, so we need to increase awareness!
- Knowing the symptoms of ovarian cancer is important - we provide information about what to look for.
- Support and knowledge are integral to fighting this disease. We provide websites about ovarian cancer that are relevant and informative.
- Flock the Yard – This is our annual fundraiser. Adopt a teal flamingo for $20; support No to O. Each ” adopted” flamingo will be placed in the front yard of the Broyhill Historic Events Center in Clemmons, NC with your (or your business') name on it.
- Our primary goal is to provide ovarian cancer patients/survivors with more individual help while they are navigating treatments, which can often be very challenging.
- Raising awareness and funds for much needed ovarian cancer research allows us to help bring an end to this terrible disease. Although ovarian cancer isn't as widespread as breast cancer, few people are aware that it is the fifth most deadly cancer and the tenth most prevalent one
Read more about us on the NoToO.org website.